Sunday 12 October 2014

Gloomy Gloomy ~~~

Tuesday, 7th October 2014

"Ergh! Why I have class today?" This was phrase that I kept repeating in the morning. I felt like I still didn't get enough rest at home. The Eid Adha's holiday was too short even we couldn't taste the beef that has been slaughtered hmmph. In today's class, we continued the external structures of prokaryotes and also learned the new topic, the internal structures of prokaryotes. Then, we did some quizzes in socrotive.com another new account and put our adopted microbes' names in padlet.com. To be honest, today was a gloomy day until Dr. Wan brought out her rendang and nasi himpit. It's not much yet enough to make me feel happy and full hihihi. Thank you Dr. Wan!!! But this happiness will not going too long. We have test on this Friday. I hope I can do well and get a good mark so that I can continue smiling after this.

*I'm so sad that I could't do this diary properly. No internet access now :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment